Friday, September 14, 2007

The Plan

So, with two boys not sleeping through the night, we've got to come up with a plan!

Here's what I'm thinking:

#1: The crib goes back in Nathan's room until Witt is sleeping through the night. We need to get at least one of them sleeping before we work on the other. The crib (cage) will at least keep Nathan in his room.


#2: We've already set up a plan for Witt. Next weekend, Will and Nathan will be going to MIL's house for Friday and Saturday night. We're going to let Witt cry himself back to sleep. He's not hungry. Oh, he'll nurse, but he's not hungry. He's old enough to be sleeping better. I don't expect a full 12 hours, but I do expect better than what we're getting. He has a Dr appt next week and I'll discuss it with him first, but we've pretty much made up our minds.

#3: SLEEP!

#4: Vacation! I think hubby and I need to get away. With Witt still nursing it won't be much of a vacation though. So, I'm thinking Jan or Feb after I'm done with the nursing bit. Even just a 3 -4 day weekend. Just somewhere A.W.A.Y. Where have you gone to relax? We're looking for ideas...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BECKY,
I LOVE READING YOUR BLOGS EVERYDAY. IT IS SUCH A GOOD WAY FOR ME TO KEEP UP WITH THE FAMILY. I THOUGHT I WOULD PASS ALONG A RELAXATION PLACE FOR YOU AND JEFF TO TRY. THIS PORBABLY ISNT A 3-4 DAY PLACE, MORE OF A OVERNIGHT OR EVEN TWO NIGHT PLACE. HERES THE LINK http://www.bbonline.com/al/cappscove/
ITS A VERY NICE BED AND BREAKFAST IN ONEONTA. WE HAD A GIRLS WEEKEND THERE A COUPLE OF MONTHS BACK. THE OWNERS ARE VERY NICE AND THE BREAKFAST IS AWESOME. THERE ARE SOME REALLY NICE PARKS IN ONEONTA AND 3 COVERED BRIDGES. JUST AN IDEA FOR YOU. AND I WOULD LOVE TO KEEP WILL (MAYBE NATHAN I DONT KNOW HOW MANY I CAN HANDLE AT ONE TIME) FOR THE WEEKEND. JOSH AND I HAVE BOUGHT A NEW FARM NOW AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN "BOY" THINGS TO DO.
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.
RANDI

Deb W said...

You could always come to Dublin and drop off Will and Nathan and then head on down to Savannah or go to Hilton Head. I like that idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!