Thursday, April 3, 2008

7 Things Tag

I was tagged by The Bayou Belles and Their Beau for "7 Things".

The Rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Ok, I've listed 50 Things About Me here, 10 More Things here, and 7 more things here. I'm gonna have to dig deep on this one. I'm really getting to the nitty-gritty here and having to do some soul searching... LOL! :)


SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I want to do a "bucket list", you know, the list of things I want to do before I die. However, I'm having trouble even starting it because I don't know what I, just me, all by myself, want to do. I think it's important to have one's own personal goals; I'm just having a hard time coming up with something. I'm happy in my little rut right now I suppose.

2. I need to go shopping for new bras now that I'm done nursing - good thing I'm not buying anything in April because I hate shopping for bras. I really, really do. And then there is the underwire uncomfortableness and the handwashing... how do you wash and dry those things?! Seriously, how do YOU do it? I haven't found a good way! Plus, while you're here, any suggestions on a comfortable bra? Does one even exist?

3. I have a scar in one of my eyebrows from when my dad dropped me as a baby. He was throwing me up in the air and missed me. I landed on the edge of a flowerpot. (Does that make the weird qualification in the rules?)

4. I can't stand the feel of velvet or velor or whatever it's called. I hate it. It's weird. Ok, that qualifies for something weird...

5. Ok, let's keep going with the weird theme... I've been trying to find a way to post these pictures of myself, because I think they're great. Not that I look great, because I don't, but because Nathan took them and I guess this is what I look like from his point of view. (Again, it must be the sleep deprivation making me post horrendous pictures of myself...)





Ok, that's enough from me today. Tag YOU'RE it:

(In no particular order of course...)

1. Milk Allergy Mom (new bloggy buddy)

2. I've Got 3 Chickadees (it's time for you to post again!)

3. Buncha Blue-Eyed Monkeys (just met her)

4. Happy at Home (because you didn't do the last one)

5. Through My Window (because you didn't do the last one, either!)

6. The Miss Elaine-ous Life (new bloggy buddy - her son adores Thomas, too)

7. The Adventures of T & Super B (I don't think you did the last one, either...) LOL!


post signature

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny. I too always need new bras and underwear, but hate spending the money on that. Now, does that make any sense? Maybe it's because nobody sees these items, at least not intentionally. There's another thing we have in common. Thanks for participating!

The Joys of having Boys said...

This looks fun1!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. That was a serious topic for you to drop in on :) Just some thoughts that I had. I know what you are saying about "playing God" and the building of new organs. I should have posted at the end that I believe that God will take you when it is your time to go no matter what modern science tries to do.

The Joys of having Boys said...

Sorry, I forgot something. I can't find a good bra either. I don't think there is a good one out there, but if you need some help on some comfy undies I can hook you up!!

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

the joys of having boys~

Comfy undies? Really? Tell me more! I'm sure we could all use some of those!

Unknown said...

ok, two more things we have in common.....sleep deprivation and hatred towards "regular" bras. i love the sleep nursing bras and have lived in them the past 9 months (much to my hubby's horror). just the other day i was freaking out at the thought of having to wear regular ones again. maybe if i could lose the rest of my 10 pounds post baby weight, it wouldn't be so hard but......
i'm with ya girl!

My name is Dianna said...

oh, do i have too? it has been so much fun lurking around for the past month or two...okay, i will post but it will have to wait until after i tuck the kids in...btw, wash your bras while in the shower with shampoo or body wash...then hang them on your shower/shampoo hanger upper thingy. they are fresh and clean and usually dry in 12 hours...(this does mean that you have to own more than one, though;) i dread buying nursing bras!!! i'll go if you go, i have an 8 week deadline, let's see who wins, deal?i have already starting thinking about the agony of considering, thinking about going nursing bra shopping...i know that didn't make sense, but that is how it came out of my brain...
does this count as a post? kidding...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag, I will have to do this next week.

There's also a little something for you over at my blog - just look under the big "E" on today's post!

Unknown said...

i still need to do this! i hope i can find 7 blog buddies....

Unknown said...

aaah, i'm really not avoiding this. i just can't come up with 7 bloggers to tag! i did have 2 but now my sis started a blog so maybe i have 3. but i'm so new to bloggin that i have not too many bloggy friends.

i'll keep thinking on some though!