Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keepin' It Real

Although today's first post is much cuter, let me keep it real with the following info:

3 out of 3 little boys are dealing with 1 or more of the following:

  • runny nose
  • runny butt
  • throw-ups
  • fever
  • bellyache
  • headache
  • loss of appetite
  • sleep deprivation
  • hot flashes
  • chills

2 out of 2 parents are dealing with

  • sleep deprivation
  • jobs that require more sleep than we got last night (see above bullets)



I'm off to go wipe something... LOL!


post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH DEAR!!! I do not envy you or your hubby! Hoping things dry up for you and yours!

Andrea said...

Ewwwwwwww! Bodily fluids are a mommy's middle name! And it always happens in pairs...or triplicate...or in my case, quadruplicate!
Hang in there - your sleep will return soon and the boys will be happy again!
Andrea

laurel said...

Booooo for sick babies and tired mamas. I hope things look up soon.

Unknown said...

We've had the pukin' fever for three days here. Three cheers for Lysol Air Freshener and Tide!!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

So Sorry~ I had to post b/c I just saw your blog title and had to say it gives me such a smile. I loved it!

Super B's Mom said...

How is everyone feeling?? Are the boys on the mend? HOW IS MOMMY?? (((((HUGS))))

Unknown said...

Sooooo, sorry. Hope everyone is feeling better. We've been sick around here this weekend. yuck!