Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I Have an Idea!! Get a Giraffe!




Witt, age 3

"Why?" - 'nuf said, right? :)


Nathan, age 4 1/2

It has been really nice to hear Nathan start speaking more (on a side note, he will begin speech therapy soon).

As Will was trying to reach for something on a top shelf and I overheard Nathan say excitedly, "I have an idea!! Get a giraffe!!!"

After getting in trouble and being sent to the corner, "I need a COMFORTABLE chair!"

"What is a sand storm?"

"What are those electrical lines for?"



Will, age 7 1/2

"Please Lord, help my dog, Silver, learn some manners. " - said as part of his prayer in front of the entire congregation... TOO CUTE! :)

"How many mirages are there in a dessert?"

"Finding a harmless skunk is like finding a cactus thorn in a haystack."

"Did you know that Superheros start out as magicians?"

At our previous congregation in Georgia (which we recently visited), they have both English and Spanish services, but we all come together to take the Lord's Supper. One man will lead an English prayer and then another will lead a Spanish prayer. During the Spanish prayer, Will looked at me and whispered, "That man in speaking Spanish. Does God speak Spanish?"


post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha. Your kids crack me up :)

Hope all is well with you and your family!

bekahcubed said...

"Does God speak Spanish?"

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Let's try this again..........

Becky,

Tell Will I hope God speaks Spanish or there is going to be an entire continent or 2 and Spain who can't commmunicate with him. :) Think of my poor mother! =P

Love you!