Friday, February 26, 2010

Disappearing Milkshake

So, I made milkshakes the other day. Yes, I know it's cold, but the boys love ice cream. Really, really love ice cream!

Anyway, I put Witt's Glass Dharma Shorty Straw in place and went to find him to let him know it was ready. Don't you just love these straws?!


When I came back through the kitchen (still looking for Witt), the milkshake was gone! Will had his milkshake and Nathan has his milkshake, but I still hadn't found Wittman to give him his.

My first stop was the living room, then the toy room, and then the boys' bedroom. I even went back through the kitchen again and then checked the bathroom. No sight or sound of Witt.

Then...


I found him...







Somehow he climbed up on our (yes, unmade) king-sized bed with milkshake in hand and settled himself down to watch a cartoon! That little stinker!

As a side note... yes, I am still so very thankful when I see him have dairy. :)

post signature

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hahahaha. So cute!

Our Comfy~ Cozy Life!!!! said...

Cute blog!

Bonnie the Boss said...

As a mother of 5 children 4 being boys your blog title caught my eye.
Boys will be boys.

Unknown said...

wow, i am cracking up. smart kid!!!