Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Dee God

Picture from January 2009

Witt (2 1/2 years) LOVES praying. We always pray before meals and again as a family before bedtime. He always has to have a turn. Here's his prayer:


Dee God,

Ma, Da, Nay (Nathan), Will, Witt, Papaw, Gran, Witt, Will, Nay, Papaw, Ma, Da, Will, Na, Bro (Brothers)

(Then a bunch of gibberish for "In Jesus Name")

Amen


We all get prayed for at least four times a day... some of us two or three times in the same prayer! So cute and sweet! I know I can always take a few extra prayers on my behalf! :)

post signature

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Precious.

And that picture is adorable :)

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

I can't help but think that God smiles down when he hears our little ones praying from their hearts. And he truly knows what's on their hearts and what the gibberish means.

In Everything said...

I love hearing my kids pray! They are soo innocent and simple!

I also LOVE the quote in your header!! That is sooooo funny!! I'll have to get that framed when my baby due in May starts getting around and into stuff:)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Adorable picture! What a precious memory and a tender heart already growing in faith.