Wednesday, June 17, 2009

10 Year Anniversary


Jeff and I will celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary on June 19th.


We're going on vacation

we are going to be alone

and it is going to be quite

and I'm not going to worry about food allergies

and I'm going to sleep when I want to

and I'm going to let others cook and clean for me

and we're getting a massage at the spa


Hopefully a much more relaxed me will be returning - ready to hit summer full on and enjoy my days with the boys better!

Miss me while I'm gone... :)

post signature

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Ten years is quite the milestone.

Enjoy the peace and quiet. You deserve it.

laurel said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope your trip is absolute bliss! :)

Super B's Mom said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a FABULOUS TIME!! Love you!

Nowheymama said...

Happy anniversary! We had a 5-month old around on our 10th, so we couldn't be alone. :)

Hannah's Mom said...

Sounds wonderful! Have a great time!

GreenPunkMama said...

Congrats!!! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Deborah said...

Sounds great! Enjoy all your moments, while I deal with 102 degree temps over the next few days!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!

Love you to the moon.....

Unknown said...

Yay for you! Happy Anniversary.

Unknown said...

happy anniversary! we celebrated our 10 june 26th. we just got one night away but it was still so nice. we pigged out on lots of dairy! i couldn't even eat the last meal together before heading home...i was so stuffed from all the good food. i felt the need to detox for a day. can't wait to hear about your great trip!