Monday, July 6, 2009

Quick Update

For those of you that aren't friends with me on Facebook... yes, we did return from our vacation. :) We are doing fine, but very busy! We've started packing for our move and hope to have the house on the market August 1st. I'm still gearing up for our first year of homeschooling which will begin August 10th (ish). Jeff will be traveling for a good chunk of the month as well. Lots going on, no real time to sit and blog about it, though.

I guess it's time for a bloggy break! Have a great summer!

post signature

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad to hear you're well, I was beginning to wonder.

Have a good break!

Jessica said...

Also, I have two versions of dairy free yogurt in the oven right now (one with coconut milk and one with rice milk). I'll post tomorrow about how they turned out!

Les & Sweetie Berry said...

I miss you.