Thursday, July 15, 2010

Potty Training

While I'm on a roll of good news this week, I'll throw in the fact that Witt is probably 90% potty trained!!! He has been a stubborn little booger about it, but has FINALLY caught on to the idea. YAY!!!

He's been dry through the night for several nights and dry for naps, too!!! Twice this week, I've heard, "Mama... I done!!!!" - to find him sitting on the toilet, already finished with his business! He's even running to the potty to pee all by himself!

I can't wait to be diaper free! :) And that lil' tush is so cute in big boy underwear!!! LOL!

Oh, and the best part is that as they get older and we're all out-n-about, I'll get to go to the bathroom ALL BY MYSELF and Daddy will get the bathroom duty with the boys. (insert evil laugh here) BWAHAHAHAHA...

Just kidding. sort of. ;)

Hey, some days you just gotta be excited about the little things... ya know? :)

post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! Being diaper free for good has to be a wonderful feeling.