Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Swagbucks!

Have you heard of Swagbucks? It's like a search engine with prizes! The more you search, the more swagbucks you earn. Then you can turn in your swag bucks for free merchandise, gift cards, etc. (Think Starbucks, Amazon, iPods, and more!)

Today is their birthday and they're offering mega prizes! If you haven't joined I recommend you do! I'm planning on saving my swagbucks and turning them in at the end of the year for free Christmas presents!! Click on the banner below to sign up today!



Search & Win


post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Becky, I've been planning to do this, but am glad YOU are, then you'll get the referral. ;)

I might post about it on tightwadmomma.com.

Super B's Mom said...

What?! I need to know more about this!! I don't understand - but I DO love some free stuff! haha

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Amy ~ You should post about it!!! Thanks for signing up under me. :)

Super B's Mom ~

Basically you sign up (for free) and instead of using Google directly, you search through Swagbucks (which uses google!) to search. I think they get their $$ and prizes from sponsors and advertisements.

You don't earn bucks for every search; I think that is random, but you can earn some free stuff for something you're already doing - like searching.

There are other ways to earn bucks, but I haven't really looked into them yet (turning in old cell phones, for one).

I've been using it for a few weeks and I'm up to 30 bucks. :) 45 swagbucks will get you a $5 Amazon gift card. There are tons of other prizes, though! Check it out!

Super B's Mom said...

The president was in my office this morning and asked to borrow my computer. When he opened the browser...he saw how many SwagBucks I have...HAHA

And btw...not Obama. :P

I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!