Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mother of BOYS

I wondered when this would happen. It has happened much sooner than I expected, actually.

Will and Nathan are at each other every moment they are together (when not zoned out in front of the tv, that is!). Nathan is aggravating Will; Will is bossing Nathan around. They hit and push and bicker and fuss! The whining and fighting is driving me bonkers!

I almost want to just send them outside and tell them to work it out for themselves!

That's all I have to say.

I just needed to vent.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

post signature

8 comments:

Nowheymama said...

I don't think it's just boys. I think it's this time of year. (Bu-bye, February! Don't let March hit you on the way out!) My girl and boy have been bickering, too.

Unknown said...

Me too! Me too! Me too!!

I feel like the Wicked Witch because my boys are fighting all the time, and I think I'm constantly playing referee.

My baby told another boy at daycare today that he didn't want to be around him. The teacher scolded him for being ugly, and he told her that "my brother says that to me all the time!" The sad thing is, he's right! I'm about at my wit's end with all the miniature men in my house.

I feel your pain, girl. I feel your pain.

Colored With Memories said...

glad to know its not just my girls. whew!

Super B's Mom said...

Ok - as the mother of an only-child, I don't really have anything to say other than - my kid beats me up. HAHA

laurel said...

Good gracious, I could have written this. My children have been at each others throats ALL DAY. I did send them outside to work it out but it just escalated!! Even the baby was in on the action. So frustrating!!

Anonymous said...

My girls are there too. Spring can't come soon enough!

Anonymous said...

Just two words - CABIN FEVER!

Andrea said...

My oldest two are so constantly at each other, that I find myself making sure that I don't leave them together for more than 5 minutes (unless by some miracle, they are pretending well together). My only grace is that my 2d child is a girl so I can tell my oldest son not to beat on her.
I'm just waiting for the younger two boys to start getting at each other....sigh....