Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The *BLIZZARD* of 2009


Sunday morning it snowed! That doesn't happen a whole lot down here in Alabama and we were all excited to see the white stuff! This was Nathan's and Witt's first snow. Will has seen it a couple of times and in no time at all he had that tongue sticking out! :)




And making snowballs...


Nathan didn't seem so sure about sticking out his tongue


Witt just kept repeating, "Koe. Koe. Koe." (Cold. Cold. Cold.)




Even the big boy joined in on the fun!


The sandbox looked lifeless...



I at least made my mark. :)


The boys probably played for about 20 - 30 minutes outside before it was time to come in and get ready for Sunday morning services.







Jeff caught a picture of Will and me staring out the window at the snow coming down.



I'm so glad we let the boys play before church services because although it was really coming down on our way and there was about an inch on the ground when we left, it was GONE when services were over. And when I say gone, I mean GONE. :(

Just a small reminder to enjoy each blessing!

post signature

2 comments:

Nowheymama said...

We have that dinosaur hat! Great photos.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you let the boys play in the snow. My kids get real excited about it too.