Tuesday, March 24, 2009

STRESS!

I don't handle it well. When I get really stressed, I almost become immobilized. My to-do list grows, but I can't decide which thing is most important to do, so I do nothing. Many times I'll just veg-out in front of the computer.

Another thing stress does to me is make me more of a structured person than I already am. I plan everything out to the best of my ability and work toward it turning out just as I planned. If something changes, I have a really hard time adjusting and I end up even more stressed.

So today, when I got a call that something in my *perfectly* scheduled Saturday was going to change, I started getting really jittery. Shaky on the inside, but not noticeable on the outside. I don't like this feeling.

My house is a mess. I actually did 3 loads of dishes yesterday. Yes, dishes... not laundry. (That was obvious chore that had to get done on my to-do list.) My list of things I want to do with the kids grows as I sit and do nothing exciting with them.

Anyway, I just needed to veg-out in front of the computer and vent. AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You may go back to your regularly scheduled blog reading. Please come back again. I'm not always this discombobulated.

post signature

No comments: