Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Boy and His Blanket

I'm totally stealing this idea from Heritage Academy! Thanks for the idea!

My mom is making quilts to donate, but this one made it to our house for Witt's 1st birthday. It is loaded with colorful patches of fire engines, boats, trains, balls, Snoopy, Bob the Builder... all things boy. It is just adorable and all the boys love it.

Here is Witt with his new blanket as the backdrop and some excerpts from our "photo session". He mostly didn't want to comply (like Nathan), but I think I got a few good ones.










post signature

8 comments:

Unknown said...

How precious!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Love these. That was a great idea when Mom24 shared it.

I love the one at the end of him eating it...

Super B's Mom said...

I just want to eat him up!! I LOVE IT!!

Super B's Mom said...

Btw..my mom made a quilt for me when I married - it was made of squares taken from many of the dresses my great-grandmother had made for me. I'll have to take a pic and show it to you. It's such a special quilt to me!

I plan to make one for Super B from his baby clothes. Let's hope I get it made before he goes off to college! haha

Andrea said...

Awesome! They turned out great and the quilt is a REALLY nice one. Aren't you glad to have it as an heirloom for the boys? Witt is just adorable and such a little smiler! Naked babies are just so squeezable!
Andrea

Unknown said...

These are so great because they are "real." I love them all!!

Unknown said...

the blanket is adorable. the baby is even more so. i just LOVE little baby boys, i wanna give him a big hug!

CC said...

That is adorable. AND I love the blanket!!! I sure wish I knew creative people who would give us their original creations!!!! hint hint