Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh! What Fun...

I have a friend with 3 boys (not Laurel this time) that gave me fair warning about taking pictures and trying to get all 3 kids to look at the camera, smile, and just plain act nice. I should have told Jeff this before we attempted to do our own Christmas pictures of the boys as he was loosing his cool with the one that didn't want to play nice.


Can you tell which child did not want to cooperate?



Slide into home...


Are we done yet?



I'll smile, but I won't look at the camera.


I don't want to look at the camera; I want to play shy.



Roll over...




Grrrrr....



Whoo! Whoo!



I'm dazed and confused...



I thought I'd be all computer-savvy and crop two pictures together. Didn't work. Nathan looks to be the size of Witt and the tree is all discombobulated. If I move the picture so that the tree looks right, Nathan starts to look like a wiener dog with an extremely long torso! LOL!

Oh well... we'll have to get the camera out again. I'll share our final picture when I get a good one (if I get one).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

See how hard it is?!?! :-)

You came much closer than I did...

So what do I get in the mail yesterday? One of those photo Christmas cards like I wanted to make. From my sister-in-law. Who in the 9 years I have been with her brother has never sent cards. NEVER.IN.9.YEARS.

And her 11 and 3 year old GIRLS were precious (and my SIL took the photos). Maybe the key to cooperation is FEMALE?

laurel said...

I love the pics as they are b/c they show his fun personality! And I love the matching jammies. I really should do that w/ my boys. Oh, BTW, that link doesn't go to me...it is to someone named Sally. :)
Mine is athomelaurel.blogspot.com

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Sorry Laurel - it's fixed!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this was so funny...Nathan is a mess!! You know when they are older they are gonna kill you for always dressing them alike. It is so cute though. I love the picture cropping part!!
Kim White

Jolanthe said...

We took about 80 pictures last year (granted we did individual shot too) of our 4 kiddos. We started out with 2 crying - one wanted came out wearing her sweatpants for pictures. sigh.

We ended up getting some great pictures of the kids - and to get them all to smile and look at the camera? My husband had to stand right behind me and pretend to lick my neck. The kids thought it was hysterical - laughed and I just clicked away. :)

It's sad what you will do to get a good picture.

Jolanthe

Foxy5 said...

your kids are ADORABLE!!
I try to get pictures of all 3 of mine... doesn't work. We did individual's for the card this year. Much easier. much much easier. :)