Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday


A friend of mine (and teacher at Will's preschool) helps me out three days a week by picking Will up and dropping him off at school. Will asked me if today was the day that Ms. Whitney picks him up and drops him down? up/down... opposites... get it? I'm still laughing as I write this! :) To make this an even more hilarious conversation, you have to hear him say Whitney...

"Mommy, is today the day that Ms. Whip-me picks me up and drops me down?" LOL!!!

*******************

Friday I was getting ready for Jeff's Christmas party in TN. I had rollers in my hair and Will asked me, "Mommy, is that your new hair style?"

Me: No, these are rollers to make my hair a little curly so I can look pretty for the party.

Will: I like you the old-fashioned way with your hair in a rubber band off your face.

How sweet! If only life were that simple...

6 comments:

Lori said...

Those are all so cute.

New hair style with the roller in. Too cute.

I especially like the one where she picks him up and drops him down.
That is natural he would think that way as up and down are opposites. Too cute!

Jolanthe said...

he's learning opposites. :) too fun!

Jolanthe

Heather K said...

I love that child - he's so articulate! Oh, by the way, I finally got those pictures off my camera - I'll try and remember to burn you a copy and bring it to you Wednesday!

jodi said...

"Picks me up and drops me down"...that is so funny! :)

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Loving the opposites :)

Gotta love how he likes your hair the simple way...sigh...if only that would work for fancy parties, huh?

Anonymous said...

"Ms Whip-me"...too funny! You'll be a little bit sad when he corrects that little slip. In the mean time, I would look for reasons to have her paged somewhere. ;)