Monday, December 17, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday



Will has been toying with the phrase, "I'll fire you". He's still not sure what it means and I'm not sure where he picked it up! :)


This past week I've heard lot's of phrases like:


Mom, you're fired.
What if I fired you mom?
I'm going to fire you.
etc.

My responses are something along the lines of:

Well then who is going to do your laundry?
Who will cook you supper when I'm fired?
Does that mean I don't have to do anything for you?
etc.


After a few days of thinking about it he comes up to me with this:
"Mom, when I grow up and marry Shay, I'm going to fire you!"

(For more on Shay, scroll down to the bottom of this post.)


I don't think I like this too much! :(


For more Tiny Talk Tuesday.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I always wonder where they hear things too

Darlene R. said...

I love,love, love the pictures in the pj's!

They hear EVERYTHING!