Tuesday, June 24, 2008

No Mama! No Eat My No!

Will's had a few cute misinterpretations lately:

Witt came back from a doctor's appointment with a band-aid on his finger. Will asked, "Did Witt get a finger pickle?" (finger prick)

During a never-ending talking session from Will, Jeff asked him to button his lips. He looked a little inquisitively at Jeff and said, "But, I don't have a button on my lips."




Nathan is really starting to get better with words now! It is so wonderful to hear his little voice (which happens to be high pitched most of the time!). He's finally putting several words together now! The longest strain came out when we were playing around and I told him I was going to eat his nose:

"No, Mama! No eat my no!"





Witt's still got "Uh-oh" down really well and now he shouts, "Da!" when he hears Jeff come in the door. And he says, "Mama" everytime I kiss him on the lips. He likes kisses. Those little lips (and cheeks and head and feet and hands and and and) just beg for kisses! :)



Speaking of kisses, when we ask Witt for one, this is the face we get:

Pucker Up!

post signature

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love those little words that really only a Mommy or Daddy knows what they mean!

Dana said...

They are cute. I love how they talk and only you can understand.

AnnG said...

How could you resist a face like that to kiss???

Unknown said...

I love that face!

Such a good idea to document what they are saying and doing. I need to do this more often!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

LOVE that face. Just so darn cute. Eat my no...LOL!

I love these cause my kids are around the same ages, so I can relate. Love it!

The Joys of having Boys said...

Oh my goodness, how cute are they!!!

onemotherslove said...

Sweet, sweet times!