Wednesday, October 14, 2009

NANA!!!

My mom, who lives in Washington State, came for a "grandbaby tour". My brother, who lives in Atlanta, had a new addition to his family (Welcome, Dustin!) so mom came down. She visited with them for a while and then went to visit my sister and niece in Augusta. After that, she came here to see us!

Although Nathan and Will saw her and my dad this past summer, Witt doesn't remember Nana. He saw us all give hugs and kisses, though, and joined in fairly easily. (He doesn't warm well to strangers.)

We shopped, played, went to the scout store, did school work, cleaned, and just had a really great time. Mom brought some books for the boys and they really enjoyed them.

This is the only picture I took the whole time mom was here! I can't believe it. At least I have some proof that she was here! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Jessica said...

How nice! I bet the boys loved having her around!