Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pull My Tooth

About 10 days ago, I decided to check Will's bottom teeth to see if they were wiggly at all. He hadn't mentioned them, but I knew it was getting close to the time for them to be falling out. Sure enough, the bottom two were a little wiggly... one more than the other. That really got Will excited and he was constantly playing with his teeth from then on.

October 3rd he came up to me after lunch and asked me to pull his tooth. I checked it out and it was ready, but I wanted him to be the one to pull his own tooth. I suggested he try to twist it around so he did. He jumped, startled for a moment. When I realized he was going to have it out any minute I told him to stop so I could get the video camera.

I turned around, walked less than 20 feet away, grabbed my camera and turned back around. I looked up at him, he held out his hand and smiled, "Mom, I pulled out my tooth." :)

That little stinker!


The Tooth-fairy came that night, leaving $5.00!!! She told us that the first tooth is special and that we should expect the rate to go down for the remaining teeth. LOL! Good thing, too, because if you notice in the picture... that other front, bottom tooth is about to be gone soon as well! Hopefully the Tooth-fairy won't go broke before Christmas! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Gotta love that toothless smile. What a cutie :)

Deanna said...

Aaaaahhhh! loose teeth! I've already warned my hubby that tooth pulling is falling under his watch. I'm such a weenie when it comes to dental stuff.