Monday, August 4, 2008

Blog Makeover

So, if you've been here before, it's quite obvious that I've had a some work done! I won a free full makeover from The Pumkin Patch! Trista worked very quickly and surprised me this morning with the completed makeover! Wow, she works fast! :)

While it's not exactly what I had envisioned for my blog, I'm happy to have more color and I can't tell you how excited I am about the three columns! I feel so much more organized!!! :)

This makeover has reawakened the programmer in me and I think you'll find that I'll still be tinkering over here adding bits and pieces as I find time to learn. I think this place will always be under construction in one way or another... so if it looks kinda crazy when you pop in, just know that I'm trying something new on for size. LOL!

Thank you again, Trista, for bringing color into my blog-world! :)

post signature

5 comments:

Kayris said...

It's pretty! I love it!

Kate said...

Great colors!

Unknown said...

I think it's great!

Unknown said...

I like the new look, it's very original and I love all the color.

Anonymous said...

Looks good!