Thursday, August 28, 2008

Memory Lane

Super B's Mom found rolls of film from years ago and recently had them developed. She posted a picture of her hubs (Super Dad) and son (Super B) from about 5 years ago and talked about all the memories that came flooding back. I'll admit, my first thought was, "Wow, Super Dad had hair! LOL!" And then I commented on how Jeff had hair back then, too... both Super Dad and Jeff shave their heads now.

So, just for fun, I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane from Will's 2nd Christmas in 2003 when he was 15 months old.

Here's our family back then (Will has always had a sense of humor):



OOOHHHH.... an airplane from Nana and Grampa!



Just hangin' out with the Christmas decor:



"No, Mom, I'm not going up the stairs, I'm just eatin' a candy cane...



...and hoping the tree doesn't eat me!!"

(Will literally crawled under the tree and then stood up in the middle of it!)


A typical Christmas morning at my house growing up... and there's more stuff that isn't pictured!

We always had lots of Christmas presents. Mom wrapped everything separately so we had a bunch of gifts to open. If she bought a 3 pack of socks, we had three different presents! Christmas morning lasted hours! Oh, what fun! :)

Yes, Will is in the picture... can you find him? LOL!


post signature

4 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

OH MY GOSH that's a big plane!! HAHA

Will is so precious and my goodness he is an adorable baby!

Ok - our husbands are so much alike!! I'm still laughing.

Super B's Mom said...

By the way - WHEN can we get together again?? I miss you!

Unknown said...

How fun. Will is such a little cutie in these. Merry Christmas! ; )

Anonymous said...

Love that plane! I have never seen it... what happened to it??

Gosh... all of your boys have such beautiful smiles, personality and mischief within them! What fun!!!!