Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Boring Life

You know what? I love my boring life. Of course we have ups and downs and lefts and rights, but for the most part... it's pretty streamline. Not a lot of drama. No terrible illnesses. Food to eat. A great house that we "just barely" fit in. Worship on Sundays and bible class on Wednesdays. It's all pretty routine. I think I like it.


Where does this come from? Well, it's actually leading up to a prayer request. I'm not going to give all the personal details; I'm just asking that you pray for my sister's boyfriend, Henry, and their friend, Chad. Both guys were in a severe auto accident this past weekend. Broken legs, fractures, and worse. Please pray that both will recover; pray that they will see this as a second chance and straighten out their lives a little more.

I pray that we all can find a "boring" routine life... and learn to see the beauty in it every day.


post signature

3 comments:

Tracy said...

You know I love my "boring" life also. So routine I love my rut I'm so a rut person.

CC said...

Hugs and prayers for these men.

Lisa said...

Me too, Becky. Me too. (most of the time!)