Monday, March 17, 2008

More Taggin'

I've been meaning to do these tags from Heritage Academy since January!

Tag #1

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages.)

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.


The nearest book to me is "'finding calm in the chaos: Christian Devotions for Busy Women" by Kathleen Long Bostrom.

"Perhaps if God has any trouble writing on our hears, it's a signal that there is something amiss in our lives, something that needs to be examined and fixed. It might be a problem that goes way back in our personal history, some "block" that keeps us from accepting our believing the word God wishes to carve upon our spirit. I also love the idea that God writes on our hearts because writing implies words, and it is the Word, after all, that brings all life, and new life, into our hearts in the first place."

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag #2

Here are the rules:

1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.

2. List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details).

L: Letters. I love mail! I love going to the mailbox in hopes of something great!

Y: Yawns, a lot. I like my sleep. 9 hours a night would be great!

N: No news. I don't watch the news... never have. I like being in my own little "boring" world.

N: Nip & tuck. One day I plan on getting rid of this belly pooch I acquired from those 3 boys...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag #3

First, the rules, which are important, because they also tag — randomly — six more people to join in the fun:

  • Link to the person that tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
  • Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
  • Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

Six non-important things about myself:

  1. I'm considering growing out my hair for Locks of Love.
  2. I love calamari (you know, squid). Especially fried... or in seafood gumbo.
  3. I had a C-section (only) with my third son after about 12 hours of induced labor... he was stuck and a hefty little man weighing in at 10 lbs 1 oz!
  4. I finished my degree in Chemical Engineering mostly to prove that I could... not because I enjoyed it... because I didn't.
  5. Two of my all time favorite movies are Grease and Grease II.
  6. I really hate to sweat. It makes me itch. And then I have to take a shower and then I have to dry my hair. That's a pain. I hate drying my hair. So there's the reason I don't exercise or work in the yard on a really hot day - I don't want to dry my hair! LOL!
(For 50 more things about me you can check out this post: Me... In List Form)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, since each of these tags require a different number of people to tag, I'm just going to tag the max (plus 1). Pick and choose which tags (if any or all) you'd like to do.

Here are a few bloggers that need to post something on their blogs before I write them off my blogroll... (haha!)
Happy at Home
Through My Window

Some frugal bloggers that might not be interested since this is a time waster, fun, but still a time waster! (no money to be saved in wasted time, ya know!) LOL!
Centsible Shopper
Coins In the Couch

A new organizing blog I've picked up along the way
Organizational Enlightenment

A tag back to Redefining Sanity, just to make her a little more insane.... :O)

And, the plus 1: The Adventures of T & Super B because she's a self-proclaimed Alabama hillbilly! LOL!

post signature

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I wanna cool rider...a cool cool cool cool rider...and if he's cool enough...HAHAHAHAHA! (yeah, I liked the Grease movies too)