Monday, March 17, 2008

It's All About ME!

I've been tagged by Redefining Sanity for this meme. The rules are:

  1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

And here's the meme:

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was at Georgia Tech taking final exams... waiting for my next co-op quarter to start in Alabama!

Five things on my To Do List today:

  1. Laundry and more laundry
  2. make orange juice with the boys before the oranges go bad
  3. this week's meal plan & grocery list
  4. send out the giveaways
  5. find a file on our old computer and send it to a friend in GA

Snacks I enjoy: pretty much anything chocolate. Pringles are good, too. Oreos. I wish I liked fruit more...

Things I would do if I were a billionaire: set up college funds, pay off our house, build a new one, give to the church, some to charity, do some fun shopping, and there would still be... what? a few million left over to save for a rainy day, right? LOL!

Three of my bad habits: talking before I think about what I'm going to say, starting but not finishing something, looking off to the side while having a conversation (I don't know why I do this... it drives me crazy when I catch myself!)

Five places I have lived:

  1. Ocean Side, CA
  2. Bay City, TX
  3. Wilmington, DE
  4. Evans, GA
  5. Eau Claire, WI

Five jobs I've had:

  1. cashier at Kroger
  2. lifeguard at a local waterpark
  3. hoagie sandwich maker at a local sub-shop
  4. data entry clerk for the GA Tech Housing Department
  5. Process Control Engineer for Mohawk Industries

Five people I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!):
1. Mama of Boys
2. Our Lovely Life
3. justkc
4. Not Trying for a Boy
5. orryally


post signature

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Whoa - Chemical engineering is tough. I went to Drexel (Philly) for Structural (we had co-op too). I worked for about 4 years b4 kids. It didn't suit me and I would do it differently if I had to (I just can't think like true problem solver).
NipTuck? Seriously? I never had a c-section but we can all imagine the state of my girls after nursing 4 babies! It might make one consider the knife! LOL!
Andrea