Monday, March 10, 2008

Shiny

This week's unplugged project was "Shiny". I knew I wanted to keep it simple and I knew exactly what I was going to use - aluminum foil! There are so many things that can be done with it! I remember coloring on it with markers and forming it into objects, making balls (and throwing them); however, I don't know that I have ever done what Jeff decided to with it!



He was working from home Sunday night and Nathan was sitting right next to him. I thought giving Nathan something to do (ie a couple of pieces of foil to play with) would free Jeff up to actually get something done. Nope, not the case... I guess Jeff couldn't resist some fun with his boys... they all "lost their hair" with this project (and gained a shiny bald head)! Ha! :)

post signature

7 comments:

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

Now there's something we haven't tried with aluminum foil! Love your bald buddies. :)

Michie said...

Those are some cute pictues! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it! My husband comes up with some doozys himself... a father's influence on his boys can't be replaced (in a good way)!
-Sally

Gottfredsen said...

That is so great that Dad joined in. It is really nice to see Dads join in on these projects. he did a wonderful job with the boys.

reprehriestless warillever said...

I see the family resemblance ;)

Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! I love the mustache! It looks like they all had fun, including Dad!

Andrea said...

Simple, cheap, and oh so much fun! Great idea!
Andrea