Monday, June 30, 2008

What's Up Doc?

Will came in while I was cooking supper and said he'd really like to have carrots for supper and I said, "That sounds like a really good idea! Go pick some." He smiled so big and ran outside to his container of carrots that he planted back in the Spring.

Not too much later he came back in glowing with these beauties:


He sure did enjoy those carrots! Now I really want to get a garden started next year! That smile is such good motivation.

For more Unplugged Gardens, click here.

post signature

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! TheMiddleChild planted a few things this spring too. she's so excited they're growing.

Gottfredsen said...

Sorry to tell you, but that look says it all. You are going to have to plant a garden next, because he is just to cute.

laurel said...

Could he be any cuter!!!?!!!! OMG, that face is so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

How cute!! And what lovely carrots, no wonder he is so proud. That is a great way to get kids interested in gardening (and food they might not otherwise eat). Bravo!

Super B's Mom said...

He is SO PROUD! That look is priceless!!

Nowheymama said...

Great photo! The carrots we've tried to grow have never gotten that big!

Garden State Kate said...

Lovely carrots!
Wanting to pull my own carrots out of the ground was what started me gardening. I think I saw it on Sesame Street when I was little. ;-)

Unknown said...

Wow! Those carrots look great. And you're right, that smile would make me want to grow more veggies too! Great Job!