Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kisses for Sale


Will found the jewelry boxes that my anniversary rings came in and was playing with them. He asked me what was "supposed" to go in them as he was putting all sorts of different things in the ring slot. I took the band off my finger and let him look at it. I explained what the diamonds were and that it costs a lot of money and is not to play with. His immediate response was:

"Every kiss begins with cash, right mom?"

I busted out laughing with, "Yeah, something like that!" :)

***************************************

Just for remembrance, Witt signed "more" this week! And so the signing begins again! What fun!


post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Do you use Signing Time videos for signing?

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I laughed out loud. uh...sure ;)

Happy TTT!

Unknown said...

graham just signed more today too!!! i'm dead serious. could we have anything more in common?

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Blessedwith5 ~ Yes, we love Sigining Time videos!!!

Super B's Mom said...

HAHAHAHA Now THAT is hilarious.

Andrea said...

Oh ma gosh! ROFL! Those commercials sure do know how to get a jingle stuck in our heads!
Andrea