Monday, July 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 7/7


We're Dairy-Fee (and Egg-Free, too) for Witt.

Our dishes are made dairy-free using Fleischman's Unsalted Margarine, soy milk, Tofutti Sour Cream and dairy free cheeses. Let me know what questions you have!



Turkey Fajitas
Black Beans
Rice

Glazed Pork Chops
Green Beans
Yellow Squash

Gordo's Good Venison (new to me)
Mashed Potatoes
Steamed Broccoli
Pears

Ritz Chicken

Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
Honey Carrots
Green Beans
Crescents
Peaches

Egg-free Dairy-Free Pancakes
Bacon
Mixed Fruit

Loose Meat Sandwiches (new)
Chips
Beans
Apple Slices

Ham
Sweet Potatoes
Corn Cob
Green Beans
Crescent Rolls

post signature

4 comments:

Karin said...

What a tasty looking menu. The garlic cauliflower looks particularly yummy!

Super B's Mom said...

Your blog makes me hungry.

Oh and btw...I was laughing at you laughing at my bad luck.

Audra Krell said...

Boys rule my life too and I love it! I also think the roasted garlic cauliflower looks awesome. I am allergic to soy, so I enjoy picking and choosing different things to work for our family. Thanks for your ideas.

Unknown said...

Mmmmm.... looks delicious.
Boys rule my life too! :)
Angela