Friday, October 31, 2008

Costume Parade!!!


This year, we had a double faced train (Thomas in front and James in the back), a little tiger, and Bob the builder!


At first, Will said he wanted to be a fox hunter, but I just couldn't come up with the costuming. Then he decided on a ghost. While being "fitted" for the costume, he changed his mind and decided to be a train (again). I added the idea of using both train costumes and he liked it.


Nathan loves Bob and we already had this outfit from when Will was two. It's kinda small on him, but he loved it!


Witt didn't really like the whole dressing up thing. It was hard to get a good picture of him, but his tiger costume is just so CUTE! :)

So cute, in fact, that he took BEST costume at our congregation's trick or treating! :) We added the "Do Not Feed the Tiger" sticker to remind people of his allergies. (All went well in that department! Thankfully!)


Jeff dressed up as a tree:



And I went in all our Auburn paraphernalia. (From what I hear, Auburn could use a few good fans this season... )



Join us by entering the PERMALINK to your Halloween post below in Mr. Linky.

Please link back to the parade in your post so others can enjoy the fun!

Happy Halloween!







post signature

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for hosting the costume parade. Your boys were adorable. I liked their costumes. Our son (3yr) was Handy Manny last year. He now LOVES Bob the Builder. Congrats on the littlest one and getting best costume. I like that you and your husband dressed up too. How fun. Thanks again.

Colored With Memories said...

how fun that the WHOLE family dressed up!

thanks for hosting!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late--but I had a costume too, so I thought I'd join in. (Of course, I'm not quite so cute as your little ones. I'm a bit too old to be cute!)

I messed up on the first Mr. Linky link and couldn't figure out how to fix it--so the second link to bekahcubed is the right one.

CC said...

Absolutely adorable costumes!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh I will have mine up...as soon as I am staying awake long enough at night....LOL! Hope to link up this week.

Love your costumes!

Kate said...

very cute! thank u for hosting!

Unknown said...

your boys are so cute. sorry i'm late.