Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Festival

Will's elementary school had a Fall Festival fund raising event. Will and I went for about 1 1/2 hours by ourselves while Jeff stayed with the other boys during their naps.

And of course I forgot my camera.

Will bounced and slid on blow-ups. We did a toy walk and he won 4 tiny Tonkas. He raced a little girl in a relay. We got cotton candy, pizza, and a drink.

After that, we went home to pick up the rest of the family for the remaining 30 minutes we had.

Will decided to play on the school playground. Nathan followed. I had tickets to burn, so Witt and I did the toy walk and didn't win a thing. Then I went to the cotton candy booth, asked to read the ingredients and sure enough... dairy free! I bought a stick for each boy.

This time I remembered my camera...





There's nothing better than cotton candy in the Fall! :)

post signature

No comments: