Monday, October 20, 2008

Time off

I wish I was headed here with Jeff for a nice long break, but alas, no....

I have things to do. Children to raise. A yard sale to prepare for. ET-CET-ER-A... ET-CET-ER-A... ET-CET-ER-A...

Don't know how long I'll be gone, but I'll be back.

I'll leave you with some links:

I'm still working on the Truth.
Here's how much money I've raised for ALS.
This is what I'm cooking tonight.
You'll still be able to catch me here occasionally.
Oh, and I'm a single mom until Friday.
Keep praying for Witt!
And a video:





post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL POST!!!

Thanks for sharing and God Bless.

Single Mom until Friday - YIKES!

Praying for you!

Nowheymama said...

Have a good break! We'll be here.

Super B's Mom said...

I'm still praying for Witt!! :)

4funboys said...

still praying for you all...

FRIDAY...

yahooooo

CC said...

enjoy your break. Wish you were going to the beach and could take me too!

Maura, or the Maddy said...

Hi Becky, My name is Maura (nickname Maddy)...

I'm also walking the ALS walk under "Team Fiver" in honor of my very good friend Melissa. (Also in her 30's like your friend.)

I wish you the best in making your goals and to your friend, because I know how it feels, but maybe with these walks we can help others fight it.

All the best
-Maddy (of team fiver)