Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Allergy Testing Day!

I'm heading to Witt's allergy testing this morning. Jeff will be meeting me there after flying in on a red-eye flight from California.

His test is at 9:00 AM.

Please remember him in your prayers.

I hope to post the results as soon as possible, but be patient with me if it doesn't happen. I might be too upset to post or we might be too busy celebrating to post or we might just be going about our daily lives and enjoying the fact that Jeff is finally home for good.

Lots going on. I'll let you know when I can.

Thanks for the encouragement and the prayers! They are greatly appreciated!! And so are YOU! :)

post signature

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm saying a prayer for you.

We had Gabe's this morning and the results were not so good :(

SAHM said...

Ours aren't until February. Praying that your tests went well today.
Sorry to hear that your tests, Scottish Twins, didn't go well. I don't know you, but I will pray for you and your Gabe. I have a little list of food allergy sufferers that I pray for daily, so I will add you to my list.