Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Beary Sweet Blog Award!


Julie @ Blessed with Five bestowed this award on me some time ago. I have yet to graciously accept and pass it on. Today I am doing some big time bloggy catch-up and I realized how late I am in accepting. Sorry, Julie! :)

I received this "BEARY Sweet Blog Award" because of one or all of these reasons:

Has an Inspirational Blog
Blog is updated at least 2 times each week
Shows faith
Has a positive attitude on life
Makes mistakes
Share real life stories/experiences
Enjoys Blogging

Now to pass this award onto six other bloggers that meet at least one of the criteria on the list:


Bekahcubed
A Quest for Relevance
Life and Times
The Adventures of T and Super B
The Great Walls of Baltimore
Unplug Your Kids


post signature

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, shucks! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you so much! That is "beary sweet" of you!!