Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Go Ahead... Make My Day

More bloggy catch-up going on. Found another award.... I am such a bad bloggy friend.

This award is from MommyK @ The Great Walls of Baltimore.... from back in JUNE. {hanging head in shame}

I am supposed to pass this on to 10, yes TEN, bloggers. Whew.... Ummm... I'm going to do what I really don't like to see done, but I'm going to do it... oh. yes. I. am.

If you think you make my day, then go ahead and pick this award up for yourself. Go ahead, make my day! :)

(See how old this is.... even my signature is old...)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are times that we all become distracted with life and are slow to get to our comments, posts and emails.

Don't worry to much about it, I am sure she understands!

Hugs Becky