Friday, November 14, 2008

FUN with FOOD contest

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone that voted! Nathan in the Dog costume received the most votes, so that's the one I entered. Thanks again! :)

****************

Ok, so I'm entering a photo contest that has to show FUN with FOOD and is FAMILY oriented.




#1: FUN with FOOD and our church FAMILY at a fellowship meal


#2 Eating Cookie Dough while doing Christmas Cut-out cookies



#3 Daddy being silly with Witt's FOOD




#4 Brothers sharing FOOD (powdered vanilla rice milk)



#5 A "Dog" Feeding Dogs

(No, this was not in October, and NO, I did not stage this) The rules said it could also be a picture with the FAMILY pet(s)


#6 Will harvested his FOOD that we planted TOGETHER



#7Big Brother Feeding Little Brother



#8 Sharing a Popsicle with Daddy



So, which one is your favorite for FUN with FOOD?

THANKS!!!

post signature

6 comments:

Nowheymama said...

The dog one!

Super B's Mom said...

I was torn between the carrots and the dog - and eventually went with the carrots! I'm dying laughing at the first one. The look on that baby boy's face is priceless!

laurel said...

I voted on the dog one, but also thought #7 was really cute. And #3. Tough choice! But, I think the dog one is awesome! :)
Hope you win!

Anonymous said...

I like the dog one. That is so cute! Which boy is that?

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

The boy in the dog suit is Nathan. He found the costumes one day and begged for me to put it on him. He wore it all day!

Unknown said...

I always like that powdered milk one. Too funny.