Friday, November 14, 2008

FUN with FOOD entry

5 Minutes for Mom is holding a photo contest with the theme of FUN with FOOD (and FAMILY).
My entry is this picture of my middle son, Nathan, feeding our family dogs while dressed up like a dog himself!

No, this picture was not taken in October and no, it wasn't staged. Nathan found the Halloween costumes one day and begged to put it on. He wore it all day and when I found him feeding the dogs some apples slices I saw the irony of:

A DOG FEEDING DOGS. :)





post signature

8 comments:

PMKU said...

Oh Becky this is priceless! Thank you for your entry.

Lisa said...

That is too much...just the whole scene!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh this is good.

Unknown said...

I thought mine was cute but yours is TOO good! What you gonna spend your $500 on? ; )

I haven't been over to see you in a while. How are things? Guess I could go read and find out, huh?

Geryl said...

That has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a finalist in our photo contest. Congrats

Pannell Boys Mom said...

I love the picture Becky! We're are all pulling for you!

Anonymous said...

Found you via the FwF contest - your photo is hysterical!