Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Look-a-likes?

Yes, it's true, we did turn our cable off; however, I have succumbed to the temptation of popping in a video here and there and again and again... Each time I put a Baby Ein.stein video in, Nathan points and says, "Mamma!" when he sees the Baby Einstein


It must be the glasses... I hope it's not the hair!

While searching for a picture of the little Baby Einstein, I found an article by Time Magazine regarding these types of videos for babies... it's quite disturbing.

********************************************************************

Out of the blue Will asked me, "Mom, what would you do if you were a pancake?"
Me: "I guess I would sit around and hope someone would pour syrup on me. What would you do?"
Will: "I'd sit around and get all dried up."

End of conversation. Huh?
*********************************************************************


post signature

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Wonder how he makes a connection to you...what DO you look like? :)