Friday, February 1, 2008

Simple and Slow Fridays - Postponed... sorry



Today is going to be everything beyond slow and simple. Today has crept up on me and we are throwing a going away party for some friends at our home tonight. That means loads of cleaning and some cooking! Where did the week go???!?!!! Oh, yes, I remember now....


Please accept my apologies and come back next Friday for the following segment... I do hope you will! Special apologies to Barbara who would have been a new blogger to the carnival today. So sorry. (I would have linked to Barbara's blog, but couldn't find one... but she commented that she'd be here and I'm sorry I'm not.)

Have a great weekend!


post signature

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what tremendous amount of cleaning must be done when company's coming. I'm like a cleaning tasmanian devil when this happens. What would people think they knew I was not perfect? Ha Ha!! Thought I'd pop over and read your blog and thank you for taking time to read mine and leaving your comments. Will come back and chat soon! You new blog pal - Daphne at thegaspards.blogspot.com.

Julie B said...

I SHOULD be cleaning today as well, but it is raining and cold and my motivation has been completely sucked out of me!
Have a great weekend!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Have fun tonight! Isn't it crazy how time can creep up on us? Man, thank goodness it is the weekend.

Barbara said...

You are so sweet! Don't worry about it, we all know how it is when company is expected! Pure craziness! I'll be back next week!