Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dealing with Food Allergies Video

Found this video at Life and Times, who found it at Milk Allergy Mom. I just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and share it today as well. Great video for how we allergy moms have to rearrange daily activities just to keep our children safe!

Even if you don't deal with food allergies, please take a moment to educate yourself by watching the video. I know that I was personally very ignorant of what it meant to have food allergies. Although this video really only touches on the thought processes and activities we allergy parents face, it is a fantastic introduction!

Please watch!




post signature

2 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

A great informative video! After watching that, I can't help but PRAISE GOD for the way Super B has been delivered from his most severe allergies. God has been so faithful. I will CONTINUE praying that the allergies improve at your home, as well!!

Amanda said...

That was a great video! Thanks for sharing it Becky.

PS...It was Soyatoo on my Mousse from the can! So yummy on soy ice cream too!