Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where You From, Boy... New York?


A few more words this week!! Every time I think of calling a speech therapist he starts spitting out new words!


"See?" - always as a question

"caa" - car - He sounds like he's from New York!

"ock" - lock (sounds just like sock and without the signs he'd probably get frustrated quickly!)

"Hup" - help (with sign)

"ees" - keys (with his made-up sign like he's turning a key)


Nathan is also becoming VERY independent; he wants to do everything himself! Climb into the car, climb into his seat, open the fridge, pull out the drawer, push the button on the DVD player, etc. He is quite adamant about it all and demands "Nay-Nay!" as in, "Nathan do it!".

post signature

4 comments:

Lulu said...

What a precious picture! I'm a sucker for a man in galoshes.

Meg said...

So Cute!! I love the way they say things, that's what is so precious about TTT.

Anonymous said...

I miss those boys so much. Get a picture of Nathan crossing his arms if you can. I laugh ever time I remember him doing that at Grandmothers. Give them all a hug and kiss for me.
Randi

Mary@notbefore7 said...

T always said, "Me do!"

Love the words :)