Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

Jeff turned 37 today... I'm three years younger, so that makes me 28.

I wasn't very prepared as I forgot to buy a massive amount of candles, so we used what we had... which happened to be 10 candles. So I bunched 3 together and then 7 together. That makes 37, right? :)





Here's our *garbage disposal* that will try anything once without hesitancy:


And our timid eater that has to slowly work his way up:



I have no description for this eater... :)



I think he likes it!



Just a finger tip of a taste... (check out Nathan's covetous look!)



This one just wants the candles...
C a n ' t... Q u i t e... R e a c h ....


Finally a big bite! :)


More candles, please!


Here's the cake. It was a box mix from Duncan Hines (I replaced the three eggs with a little less than 3/4 unsweetened applesauce) and made homemade cream cheese frosting.


Enough pictures already! Serve the cake!

Happy Birthday, Hon! We love you!

post signature

1 comment:

laurel said...

Happy Birthday, Jeff!!