Saturday, September 15, 2007

Playing in the Wind


I wish I could take pictures of the wind and how a nice breeze makes you feel. It was a B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. day today! The sun was shining, the clouds were passing by in the big blue sky, and the wind was blowing just enough to let you know that Fall is on its way. I tried to capture this afternoon's beauty in pictures of the boys; I hope you enjoy them!



A childhood memory of mine that I get to share with my kids: I used to put my younger brother on my feet, straighten my legs, and hold him up there all the time. Now I get to enjoy doing the same with my sons!


They love it and we get to pretend like they are "stuck" up there! :o)







Nathan plucked a leaf from the tree,







inspected it








and showed it to Witt.












My little Witt-man is growing so fast!

























And of course, a little dirt never hurt!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this post..Kim White

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky! I just wanted to let you know that I am loving your blog. I just got the link from my Mama. The boys are getting sooo big. I have Witt's baby picture on my fridge. He is absolutely beautiful. I am in Denver and loving it out here. I hope to see you guys soon. Tell the boys and Jeff I said Hello. Love You. Rachel Plunket