Friday, September 28, 2007

Update

Just a quick update on everyone as we've had so much going on:

Will: busted lip is not too swollen - it should be gone by picture day on Wednesday. I think he's also learned not to stick his head in the toilet! LOL! He has also filled his cotton ball jar full and we are finally getting around to his reward that he chose: playing with the Thomas set up at Books-A-Million (go figure...)

Nathan: he is "crawling" around pretty well dragging the cast along. He's also getting really good at "Maaaa" and "Daaaaa" when he wants something. A few new words this week as well: car, airplane, "ta-da", box

Witt: He has been consistently sleeping between 8 and 12 hours each night! WOOO HOOO! We start baby cereal tomorrow (lots of great pics to share, I'm sure)

Jeff: Put in 75 hours last week and was happy to see a non-eventful week this week; he, too, is enjoying the extra bit of consistent sleep

Me: I had my first Southern Living at HOME party last night, so I guess I'm officially "back to work"; I'm enjoying the sleep, but my body seems to be craving more as I still find myself tired; I have one more day of PT for my TMJ troubles before I go back to the dr on Thursday; and no, I haven't lost any weight that I said I was going to lose :(

No comments: