Wednesday, April 30, 2008

FREE PHOTOS!!!

I found this over at Milk Allergy Mom and I just signed up for free prints and a free photo book at a new photo printing site: ArtsCow. After signing up this is the message I received:

Since the promotion for 400 free prints & 1 free 8x8 photo book is one of the most popular and hottest deals in the market, we have received over 15,000 new registrants in the last two weeks, over 15,000 photo books and 6,000,000 free prints credits have been granted to all qualified members. Once our target of 20,000,000 free prints credits granted in these days, we will stop this aggressive marketing promotion. You can earn extra prints credits (up to 10,000 credits) by referring your friends to join us.

The 8x8 Custom Cover Photo Book (including first 20 pages, additional each page $0.50), will be available around 05/31/2008. We promise that our photo book quality will be among the best three in the online market. Thank you.

If free photos and a free photo book interest you, too, please Click HERE to use me as your referral.

Just to point it out, though, I'm sure there will be S&H fees.

Well, I'm off to download some pictures of Witt... poor thing, I don't have much printed of him!


post signature

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for signing up through me. funny, we milk allergy moms signed up at arts....COW!

Unknown said...

WOW! Thanks for the tip. I need to go over there and check it out, via your link of course! : )

CC said...

I'd be happy to sign up. I need a new photo book for last year (I try to make one for each year), but I can't find any info on the photobook mentioned in their email to you. Did you find anything on it??

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

CC~

They estimate that the photo book will become available sometime in June. It includes the first 20 pages and then there is a charge for each additional page.

If you have other questions, just let me know!

Becky

Unknown said...

my april pics came today.....from hong kong.....weird, huh?! but they were decent. better than printing in town. however, i thought i selected matte and they came glossy. oh well, they are FREE! hope you enjoy your freebie prints too!