Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Bloggy Q&A

With all the tags and quizzes I've been doing lately, I've been wondering if there is anything else you'd like to know about me - not just what I want you to know. So, I'm offering another question & answer session. You ask the questions in the comment section of this post and I'll answer them. What do you say? Anything you want to know about me that I haven't already disclosed? ;)

You'll have one week to ask questions, next Tuesday evening I'll gather them up and start answering.

Thanks for playing!

post signature

4 comments:

Super B's Mom said...

Ok..I gotta know about the No Gatorade rule!! I'd love to hear more about this - I'm very curious! :)

Unknown said...

I did the meme you tagged me for, just so you know! ; )

I want to know what you thought about having a 3rd boy. Not that you would care either way, but I just wonder what your reaction was.

Lulu said...

Let's see...what questions do I have for Becky?

What is the ugliest thing you know? What's the most beautiful?

Who do you think is the most relevant person in our generation? why?

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Hmmmm....What was the best present you ever received :)