Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Bloggy Q 'n' A

I got this idea from Lisa @ Take 90 West. She held a Bloggy Question & Answer and had a lot of fun with it; I hope to as well!

Basically, you ask anything you want to know about me and I'll answer. It can be silly, serious, or kinda crazy, but let's keep it clean, people! :)

Leave your questions in the comment section of this post and in one week, I'll "gather" them up and get to work answering. I hope this will be fun and I hope you "lurkers" out there will show yourself and ask a question or two.

Thanks for playing!

*************************************************************
UPDATE:

Here and Here for My Answers to Your Questions.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to spend one week alone. Food, clothing and shelter are taken care of but there's no electricity. What 5 things would you consider essential to pack?

Anonymous said...

Here's a question that I had asked Andrew once upon a time and cried at his response:

For a person you loved deeply, would you be willing to move to a distant country knowing there would be little chance of seeing your friends or family again? (Yes, your kids would go with you.)

Lisa said...

I'd like to know if you could have one service provided to you, free of charge, at all times...what would it be?
And favorite TV shows?
Best and worst high school memory?
I can't wait to read the answers!

Anonymous said...

Who is your favorite cousin-in-law? ;)
Randi

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Let's see...I guess I could ask anything since I hardly "know" you....

1. HOw many kids did you see yourself having BEFORE marriage? After marriage but before kids? After kid #1?

2. Do you get totally sick of the "are you going to try for a girl question?" (my friends will all one gender can't stand it...)

3. Favorite guilty pleasure?

4. Hobby other than blogging?

Anonymous said...

What is the best theme park ride you've ever been on?

What is your deepest regret?

You're having a dinner party and you can invite 10 people alive, dead, real or fictitious. Who would be at your table and what would you feed them? (Jeff's already there!)

What do you prefer to drink on a cold morning? On a hot afternoon?

Anonymous said...

hmm... attractive post