Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tiny Talk

Will had said the other day that he wanted to get rid of Nathan because he messes up the train tracks in his room. I told him that we don't get rid of people; Nathan is here to stay. He accepted that and we moved on with our day.

A few days later, Jeff says in a joking manner that we're going to sell one of the kids. Will suggests it be Nathan.

Jeff chuckling says, "No, I think it should be you. I think we should put a 5 cent sticker on your forehead."

I join in and ask Will, "Are you worth a nickel?"

Will says, "No!"

Jeff replies with, "Okay, we'll put a 1 cent sticker on your forehead. Surely you are worth a penny?"

Will replies with, "No, Daddy, I cause [cost] too much money!"

Jeff and I laughing in unison, "You sure do!" :)

*******************
Not Before 7 is hosting Tiny Talk Tuesday - head over and enter your Tiny Talks!

2 comments:

onemotherslove said...

Cute! Thanks for visiting me!!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I love love those little feet in your header. OH, how I would love to get that kind of pic of my kiddos.

Love that comment by your son - they sure do cost a lot!