Friday, November 2, 2007

Crickets

Yes, crickets. I really don't like them. I didn't have a preference about a year and a half ago, but since moving into this house... I really don't like them. They are EVERYWHERE!!! In the boys' rooms, in the bathrooms, in the kitchen, the sunroom, the living room, our room... EVERYWHERE! Ugh. Will runs from them. Nathan squishes them. I (trying to be an animal lover) catch and release. I know they'll just come back in, but I just don't like to kill them. Maybe I should just turn Nathan loose and let him take care of them. LOL! I'll follow in behind with a broom.

Here's a video of the boys and a cricket from this past summer. (The girl in the video was my "helper" with the boys through the summer; she came twice a week to watch Will and Nathan while I took care of the house, Witt, and what-not.) Anyway, get ready for a giggle:


No comments: