Sunday, November 11, 2007

Red

This week's Unplugged Project was simply specified "Red", whatever we wanted to do with "red". I really didn't get too creative, just some red construction paper, red sparkly paint, red finger paint, some googly eyes for fun, white paper, and crayons.

My sister, Sarah, and her daughter, Laylah, joined us for the fun. I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. :)







This project didn't last too long. I should have put more thought into it and given the kids some more direction. They still had fun with the eyes, though! Laylah and Will painted them and Nathan, well, you saw... :)

Join us this week by doing something with boxes!! Go to Unplug Your Kids on Monday and link up or send her the pictures and she'll post them for you if you don't have a blog. This is great fun with the kids and what memories are made of! Please join in the fun!

5 comments:

Gottfredsen said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I love the picture of your little one with the eye on his head. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures. It looks like they had fun and I think the googly eyes were a wonderful idea! I would not have thought of that.

Thanks again for joining in, and I look forward to seeing what your boys come up with for "Box!"

Tamara said...

Looks great! What a good idea.

Garden State Kate said...

Very cute...love the little eyes!

Andree said...

oooohhhhh your child is growing googly eyes on his head! Serious, huh? This post is a riot, I love it. Red is probably the favorite color of most kids (I think).